St. Joseph’s School is accredited by MNSAA *(Minnesota Non-Public School Accreditation Association). We completed our first accreditation process in 1990 and have enjoyed full accredited status since that time. Most recently, St. Joseph's completed a self-study in 2009-2011 and hosted a validation / visitation team in April, 2011. We were proud to received numerous commendations. The recommendation made by the team, were includedin our Strategic Long Range Plan for Improvement. The School Board's 2015-2016 Action Plan addresses goals identified in the Strategic Plan.
Why does St. Joseph’s School seek accreditation?
- It ensures the best possible educational program for our students
- It provides recognized credibility
- It provides outside validation
- It assures our stakeholders that we periodically go through an intensive self-evaluation
- It provides a framework for long-range strategic planning
- It makes a public statement that we are committed to quality education and ongoing improvement
- It provides a network of educational relationships
- It provides us with an objective outside viewpoint
- It promotes improvement in staff communication and cohesiveness
- It provides an opportunity for us to highlight our many accomplishments
* For additional information about MNSAA or the accreditation process visit